Administrator Job Opening for Enriched Bread Artists studios (EBA).
Do you have administration and bookkeeping experience? We are looking for an Administrator at EBA. We are a not-for-profit collective of 21 Ottawa artists working in all media and across diverse ideas and subjects. The group takes its name from the fact that the co-operatively run studios are in a former bread factory, located at the Standard Bread Company Building at 951 Gladstone Avenue in Ottawa.
The Administrator works with the Board of Directors to provide accountability for the finances and administration of the organization. Duties of the position include dealing with financial matters in accordance with the smooth operation of a not-for-profit organization in a time of transition. We are looking for someone with administrative and bookkeeping experience. The job is between 8 – 12 hours a week. Expected start date is June 1, 2022 (negotiable).
Administrator position responsibilities include:
- Processing banking transactions and reconciliation
- Maintaining bookkeeping transactions and records
- Organizing and tracking contracts and leases
- Consulting with the Accountant for submission of annual corporate reports
- Reporting at monthly Board meetings and annual membership meetings
- Facilitating Board of Director and membership communications
- Responding to inquiries and correspondence by telephone and email for the organization
Please contact the Administrator at enrichedbread(at)gmail.com if you are interested in applying or require information.